If you want to make a return, please make sure to contact us within 30 days of receiving the package to receive authorization and instructions. In case of a damaged or partial delivery, you have to contact us within 7 days of order receipt. Once you have received an authorization, the item/s should be delivered back to our return center within 14 days. All items must be in unused and unaltered condition. To contact us, please call us directly at 800-572-4888 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will contact you and will review your order.
The following return policy must be followed, to receive any type of a refund:
- You need to contact Customer Service within 30 days after receipt of order if you wish to return or exchange the product (7 days in case of damaged or partial delivery).
- Pro Battery Specialists Customer Service has to approve your return and send you a Return Merchandise Authorization.
- You need to return your batteries with your original invoice and RMA included in the package. All RMA forms sent from our Customer Service department, expire 7 business days after receipt.
- After you return your item/s to our warehouse and we verify their quality, we can then refund your account with the product purchase price. Shipping cost is non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Once a RMA is requested, but the process is not completed, Pro Battery Specialists reserves the rights to deem any warranty requests.
- Orders for special items and deals and non-stock products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If you did contact our Customer Service department within 30 days after your receipt and you did return your package during the next 14 days (a 2-week period), we will refund your account with the amount you paid for the product. Please, note you will need to cover the shipping cost for the return.
It is customer’s responsibility to verify dimensions and specifications of a battery prior to placing an order.
If we did send you the wrong battery size, Pro Battery Specialists will cover the shipping cost (both ways) and will send you the right replacement for free.
If batteries are delivered damaged, they are exchanged at no cost with brand new replacements. Just send us a picture of the damaged battery and we will ship you a brand new one.